DreamBox 7025

• Hi

I flashed an image called experimental-dm7025-20101010.nfi on my box, it worked for a while but now only thing that it does is that just two vertical lines appear on the front osd display. Can't connect via network or serial, is there anyway to make an hard reset or force flash??

Thank you in advance for your answeres

• Hi

I flashed an image called experimental-dm7025-20101010.nfi on my box, it worked for a while but now only thing that it does is that just two vertical lines appear on the front osd display. Can't connect via network or serial, is there anyway to make an hard reset or force flash??

Thank you in advance for your answeres

Seems like my power supply died in the middle of the flash, but now i need to erase the flash so i can install a new image where can i find an flash erase image for dm7025

• First it looked like the flash was full and i could not flash another image on to it. But also the other power suply that i have is about to come to it's end. But there is some light at end of teh tunnel and now i'm flashing a new image via dreamup, fingers crossed that it will go all the way.