Dreambox Live app on iPhone 4s

• Hi All,
    Recently I had my dreambox updated remotely to Openpli, on trying to watch dreambox live app on iPhone 4S I found it will not connect anymore. Please can anyone help me?

• Hi All,
    Recently I had my dreambox updated remotely to Openpli, on trying to watch dreambox live app on iPhone 4S I found it will not connect anymore. Please can anyone help me?

The Iphone app is for Dreambox, so for the original DMM licensed webinterface.
    OpenPli uses default openwebif, because OpenPli is also for other enigma2 stb's then Dream Multimedia.
    What you can do in OpenPli: Uninstall openwebif plugin, reboot and install webinterface plugin (is only in openpli feed for dreamboxes becasue of license type).
    At the moment webbouqueteditor plugin is not working on openpli.
    So if you want to have all benefits of Dream Multimedia original webinterface, use a image that is OE2.0 based. Like a uptodate image of: Opendreambox(with Geminiplugin), Newnigma, Oozoon, Merlin3, Linsat, LT, Powerboard they all have a uptodate OE2.0 based image. Openpli has their own build (and amazing good development).

Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR (HDD / DVD-rw | IPTV.