Problemas con sonido en db800hd

• Buenas noches, me he dado cuenta que no puedo reproducir algunos de los canales con sonido DD+ creo que un decodificador como este que costo casi 400€ necesita ser actualizado, por favor les ruego se pongan manos a la obra y nos den una solucion pronto siempre dream.

Problems with sound in db800hd
    Good evening, I realized that I can not play some of the channels with sound DD + think a decoder like this that cost almost 400 € needs to be updated, please I beg you to get down to work and give us a solution soon always dream.

• As far as I know there are licensing issues. So, if there's no news about that, I doubt that DolbyDigital+ will be supported.

How can we win, when fools can be kings?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Eberhart ()

• Hola, también tengo el mismo problema con mi DM800HD, creo que por el coste calidad y prestigio de esta marca deberían dar solución a todos lo poseedores de ella, que durante tantos años hemos depositado la confianza en Dream-multimedia.

Un Saludo.

Miki101

• Hola, también tengo el mismo problema con mi DM800HD, creo que por el coste calidad y prestigio de esta marca deberían dar solución a todos lo poseedores de ella, que durante tantos años hemos depositado la confianza en Dream-multimedia.

Un Saludo.

Miki101

Hello, also I have the same problem with my DM800HD, believe that for the cost quality and prestige of this brand holders should give solution to all of her, that for so many years we have deposited the confidence in Dream-multimedia.

A Greeting.

Miki101

• Best regards from Spain, I am a customer of you, I have two decoders dreambox 800hd pvr model store bought Swiss electronica, official distributor for Spain, paid by both teams over 800 €, and now I find so you do not play sound DD +, when equipment more affordable to market if they do, I think a lack of consideration to all customers in Spain and other countries where they suffer the sound problem, because before also have had in france, all this leads to a distrust towards the brand, loss of prestige and sales, to the detriment to other brands that do not have this problem such as VU +
    If necessary would have no problems putting two copies of invoices or serial number of my two terminals.
    No more goodbye and wish a solution to the problem protagonist happens to us and that are discussed in all forums and social networks.