Dm800Pvr Bios Setting

• Dear,
    I am here for solution of a problem.
    Last night I made some changes in BIOS setting of my DM800HD with telnet client.
    I have changed DHCP setting to manual as 192.168.10.15 by disabling auto function.
    Now the problem is that I can not re-flash my box with power button on starting. Power button is not working while pressing on power on. But it shows the address 192.168.10.15 and boots up.
    It can not stops on pressing on power button, neither can not be accessed with telnet client.
    But it can connect after full start within web-interface as well as with DCC.
    Please guide me how to reset these setting as default so I can access BIOS settings again.
    Thanks and waiting for favorable reply.

• The Power Button works when box has normaly booted, so you can send it to standby when running via power button? Just to make sure its not a HW issue ...

You still could use DreamUp via serial connection to flash your box, there you don't need **STOP** Mode via power button. But for old DM800 you need a serial connection via COM PORT or at least a USB->Serial Converter. Not sure if you have this cable, this is usually the last hope and should always work to flash a new bootloader and image, even if everything else fails ...

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.