please hpw to fix date and time with one transponder

• hi all
    I have dreambox 8000 newnigma2 3.3.2 it works very well and very stable
    usually I user timer to schedule some movies for recording suddenly one transponder specially I mean alll channels from this transpoder the date go down to 1996 and time change completely so impossible that recorde work, and when I return to other channels out of this transponder the date and time ar ok again, I heard in some forum I have to shut down the box completely from behind but this didnt fixed the problem.
    I tried a tips but I dont success with it: I let the box in any fixed channel when the time for recording is ready it skips automaticly to this channel but the date change to 12-1996 with wrong time, so no way .

thanx for your help

• I have this problem in Sweden also in the summer (CEST).
    There is an option to disable transponder time and use NTP and that works but that EPG is 1 hour wrong anyway.
    This really need to be fixed and an option to disable EIT from transponders would be nice.
    I am grabbing EPG from internet but it doesn't help because transponders EIT overwrites it with EPG that is 1 hour wrong.

Dreambox 8000CC, Epson TW3200 with Euroscreen Black Grey 86", Pioneer VSX-1017, AMD A8-3850, OpenSUSE 12.1, EeePC 900, Xbox, Playstation 3