DM7025 Power Supply resistor Value HELP

• Hi all I am calling a big favour from any DM7025 owners that would kindly do me a favour, or anyone that may know.

Ok I need some kind individual with a DM7025 to whip the top off of it and please get the the colors from R8 on the power supply board, R8 is located bellow the large heatsink that sits in front of the large 150uF 400V capacitor, you will see a long resistor under that heatsink with another not so long resistor right next to it this is R8 all I need is the exact band colours from that resistor.

That resistor has blown on mine, In fact it was glowing like an electric fire, so I think the bands have lost colour as they apear to be "Black Black Orange Black" but those colours add to nothing on most colour calculators so I am stuck without knowing the resistors exact banding colours.

I thank anyone in advance that can help me on this one, I emailed dream multimedia but as usual they never answer emails so I have no alternative but to ask some kind person to check thiers for me.