Streaming to PC

• Hi friends i',m sorry i can't Deutsch .

Can somebody help me...? I try to use "DreamStream-E2-0.4.0-Beta14a" but i get some erro all the time " Access to webinterface denied ! Please check username and password "...????

I haven't changed any password and i use : root & dreambox .

i've an DM800 HD PRV
    i use image : TSimage-dm800_1.1-20120504.nfi

Thanks in advance
    camane007

• You need to set your credentials in the DreamStream configuration.
    Preferences > Configuration > Network
    Select the appropriate profile an set username & password.
    Or you could just disable the password protection for the webinterface in the plugin settings.

• Thanks WilliamG for your quick replay.

As a newbie i've to ask you where can i disable the password protection for the webinterface in the plugin settings ?

Thanks in advance
    camane007

• Thanks WilliamG

I get it to work ......( i could instal the software ) without erro....but i still don't have any stream on the DreamStream that show me like a picture of the Cable network uncoupled. But i tested to send some mensage throug the net and that works well.....so i don't know why i can't get any channel when i change it.

Thans
    camane007

• Sounds like you are having network trouble. How is your box connected to the network?
    If WLAN is involved (either to connect your PC or your Box to the network) it will most likely be the culprit (due to performance issues).
    If your network is completely hardwired and you get a decent throughput e.g. via FTP, then make sure your firewall is not blocking DreamStream from accessing the Dreambox.

• Hi again

Yes i've my DM800 connected to the router by wire and my laptop is wireless we use WAN . I can conect my laptop wireless to the DM800 with " DCC " and got access with out any problem.
    When i use "DreamStream" i can change the channel but can't see anything on my laptop !
    I tried completely hardwired as well but nothing happened.

I've a DM500 and tried to connect it through "Enigma Web Interface " and that works with out any problem.

• So streaming with the old DM500 works? As far as I remember the DM500 was useless for streaming, unless when using an alternative streamts binary.
    What average data rate do you get when transferring files to your Dreambox via FTP? Did you check if DreamStream is on your firewall's whitelist?
    And last but not least - is your laptop powerful enough to decode h264 / MPEG2 streams without hardware acceleration?