NEW Silly BUG in BlidScan Fuction on C band!

• I have found a new annoying BUG in the newest Enigma 2 firmware on my DM 8000 HD rev 1.3 using the BlindScan function on C band channels.

Now it seems the new firmware uses the "scanned by receiver frequency" as reference for perfonrming Blind Scan and everything is working well for Ku band LNB.

With C band LNB the blind scan is correctly performed as the C band TP and channels are found, but the founded TP frequency is not correct.

If you use a C band LNB and you perform Blind Scan now the displayed default initial frequency is 6100 instead of 3400 and the final frequency is 7300 instead of 4200 !!! And the found frequency of the TP is reported to be within this interval.

In fact, accoding to my opinion, the firmware always assumes that the frequency of the TP found is given by: TP Frequency = O.L. Frequency + Scanned by receiver frequency

Where the O.L. frequency is the frequency of the LNB local oscillator.

If this is true in the Ku Band, this is false in the C band.

In fact for C band the correct fromula should be: TP Frequency = O.L. Frequency - Scanned by receiver frequency

I suggest the team to correct the used formula when the LNB used is a C band LNB.

I am at your diposal for any help with my mixed C/Ku system.

Awaiting your kind response.

Paolik65

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von paolik65 ()