dm7025 fps

• Using new Dm7025 .
    I was wondering is there a way to change the fps settings or cpu filters?
    My fps setting using ntsc 60 hz is very low almost hurts eyes when watching
    for ex a car race, its terrible. Also when rolling banners you can not even read drivers name unless you blink. No problems with dm7020-s. Getting 98% signal.

• Hi,

not quite sure what u expect 7025 do wrong. NTSC signal are transmitted w/ 60 Hertz. If you want to fix the horizontal frq, you need to do this on the vrc. Does the 7025 show the beforementioned issue on the same TV set on which the 7020 doesn't show this? Quite unusual imho. Does the issue also show on the uhf modulator?

Regards,

Mamba

PS: Unfortunately, I have no 7025 to check.

• Hi,
    i have not tried uhf however this problem doesn't present itself on the dm7020-s 7020-s is smoother... i understand of the refresh rate 60hz but it is not a refresh rate error but fps error...Mabe it is related to osd ?? And maybe it is skipping deleting frames? ntsc is supposed to run at 29.97 fps but it looks like its running at 25... it look slike a webcam lol not that bad but i think you know what i mean...if not pass your hand in front of computer monitor fast now imagine your hand is the image in tv...

• Hi,

check out uhf. The "skipping" question would be something for a dream developer to answer. Sounds like a bug.

Regards, Mamba

• Thanx mamba but it's not helping any with the issue . I sure hope developpers address this issue because its very annoying... I still don't understand why manufacturer ignores north american market so much...Pal boot up is a pain in the butt, initialisation is too... Other receiver manufacturers actually buy ntsc tvs and use feeds to test on. Its not that expensive it's half the price of one dmm 7025...

Atm it's like whatching vibrating pictures everytime something moves too fast on screen.

Just to say i'm pretty pissed that i buy something this expensive while a lower end linux dual tuner receiver has better ntsc support.

I understand taking time about it but complete ignorance is frustrating.

• Hi,

I understand your frustration, if it indeed is a lack of qty or support by the manufacturer. Did u e-mail the official support?

The reason why it suggested to check out uhf to diagnose this issue further, not to offer a fix. :winking_face:

Regards,

Mamba

• Problem still there~ i should add that if there is extremly lots of movement (nascar car race) image might freeze for a second then oops it comes back and it is normal! unfortunately it goes back to a little freeze later on and comesback to jigling / framerate errors. The jigling happens on free channels too so it is not decription related.