SNR is always 0% , how to tell where goes wrong?

• How to diagnose the tuner ?

No matter what lnb's LOF/hl settings are, there is always SNR 0% ! Is it possible that the tuner settings are not saved at all?
    I'm using C band LNB from ZINWELL with lo 5.15GHz, the dm500hd's LNB also has correct 13/18 v supply.
    Any way to tell whether the tuner in broken? Or maybe the LNB?

Any ideas? Thanks.

• this forum is not a "support forum from DMM"
    if u need support from DMM use the support site....

is for "user help user"

and maybe ... there r not enough informations to get any idea...

ok lets try it...

a) u didnt connect the sat cable to the receiver.... plz check ur cable to the sat...
    b) ur dish isnt calibratet to the sattelite

have u checked any other receiver an that spot?

if the error is not from the sat cable ... u may post ur system (sattelite equipment) ... ur image (version?) what sattelite u want to reach? etc...

i dont have a crystal ball to see why u dont have any signal ....

bye

• Thank you for your response, another user.

I understand that this forum is mainly "helps from user", but I really hope there is also some techs/moderators in this official forum.

What I have tested:
    1) From another DM500 of another user, even no cable connected to receiver, SNR stills shows 30% ~ 50%. This is why I'm asking that is it normal for DM500HD to show 0% ?
    2) If cable is connected to DM500HD, there is measured DC supply 13V for vertical and 18V for horizontal
    3) Inside LNB, the voltage regulator also provides correct 8V output for the circuit within LNB (which eliminates the cable/connector issues)
    4) Similar to 1), even the dish is not correctly aligned, is SNR 0% normal on DM500HD ?
    5) If the real LO frequency of LNB is not correct at 5.15GHz but inside the DM500HD setting, LO/L and LO/H is set to 05150, is SNR 0% normal ?

Image: official DM500HD 3.0.3
    Dish: joysky 2.3m
    LNB: ZINWELL ZCF-D21B , gain 65dB, Noise Temp: 15K, Dual Polarization, Input Freq: 3.4-4.2GHz, Output Freq: 950-1750MHz
    Satellite: Any satellite within the Long from 120E to 180E has the same SNR 0% problem.

Hope some one can get some insights within the problem.