Media Player on Web Interface bug!

• I can't see most of my content via web interface because it filters file formats though it shouldn't. I can't play my flac music, only mp3 tracks are visible. The same about video - no necessary for me mkv. Please remove this filtering.

• I had an audio problem using the web interface as it was using windows media player by default.
    It was using the narrated (NAR) audio stream and not the normal English one.
    I am using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

There didnt appear to be an option to select audio streams in windows media player or to select the player for the web interface, so I changed the default program in windows control panel to always use VLC media player when it could.
    I can now select which audio track when its playing from VLC's audio options.
    I think by changing your deault program to either VLC or the one you usually play flac and mkv files in.

Hope this helps :smiling_face:

DM 8000 Beta Tester

• No, I talk about controlling dreambox via PC :smiling_face:
    I open my dreambox IP in browser and navigate to Media Player controls. There is Folder view and Playlist view. I can see flacs in playlist if they were manually added with RC, but can't see flacs in Folder view to add them via web interface. The only way to have access to all my music library in web interface is to preliminarily add all the songs to playlist, which is very, very annoying.

Why I need this - because my home theater is 5 meters far from me and I'd like to stream music there via dreambox while sitting in front of PC. If there are better methods rather than using dreambox'es Media Player via Web interface - please tell me :smiling_face:

• Just modify the statics.js file to not include types=audio for mediaplayerlist and you should be set...

Homescreen eurer Apple-Geräte noch nicht voll genug?

dreaMote: Fernbedienung für Dreamboxen
    Mobile WOL: Wake-on-LAN Client für iOS mit optionalem Widget
    My Home Remote: Fernkontrolle für Homematic CCU/CCU2 optimiert für mobile Benutzung