Cannot Sync with Galaxy 19 on DM600 PVR

• I cannot seem to sync with any satellites with my DM600PVR. I am using a 76cm Winegard dish with Microyal H2H motor and Inviacom TWH-031 Universal LNB. I have aligned the dish pole vertically and centered the motor in the true North direction. I use the motor to manually adjust the dish direction. I used Google's www.dishpointer.com to verify the direction of Galaxy 19. I have returned the DM600PVR to the US dealer and verified that it is working. I have replaced the LNB once. I have purchased a new RG6 satellite cable ready made with connectors from RCA. I have a basic SF95 Satellite finder that I have used to zero in on and align the dish to every satellite in the general direcion of Galaxy 19, moving 5 motor clicks at a time. I cannot get a SNR greater than 80 on any satellite. I cannot get the Dreambox to Sync on anything. I have narrowed the problem down to either the satellite dish (looks OK to me) or the settings of the DM600PVR. I have flashed it with software version release 1.5.0, 22.07.2009 from Dream Multimedia. Can anyone help me verify that I am using the correct settings (LNB, transponder, etc.)? What could the problem be? I have also used an extender pole to lift the dish higher off my roof, but I am in Florida, so the angle to the goesync is very high - I don't think my roof is interfering even though the dish is mounted on the northern slope of the roof. Please, any suggestions?

• are you able to lock the galaxy 19 97W?
    this sat is weak, if you want motorized system, you don't wanna be off the arch. the best thing is to go with 90cm at least
    winegard 76cm is could be enough but only if it's used as fixed system
    anyway my suggestion is to get bigger 90cm like hotdish 90cm or geosatpro 90cm no matter what system you use
    do you have appropriate satellites.xml for 97W?

• <are you able to lock the galaxy 19 97W?
    No, I am not.

<this sat is weak, if you want motorized system, you don't wanna be off the arch. the best thing is to go with 90cm at least
    <winegard 76cm is could be enough but only if it's used as fixed system
    I am manually moving the motor and zeroing in on satellites with my satellite finder, adjusting the elevation to lock in, just as if it were a fixed system. At the moment, I'm only trying to set it up as a fixed system.

<anyway my suggestion is to get bigger 90cm like hotdish 90cm or geosatpro 90cm no matter what system you use
    Thank you for the suggestion. It sounds like a good investment, especially with a motor system.

<do you have appropriate satellites.xml for 97W?
    No. Where can I download the satellites.xml file and how to I load it into my DM600PVR?

Thank You and Best Regards