Motor / Positioner configuration

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: DB7025
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): enigma2
    Firmware version: latest DM image

has anybody managed to setup a motor with DB7025? If yes, can you please post the steps that you took? I am trying to setup my GS120 motor http://satelliteav.com/product…ntrollers/GS120_Motor.htm and I am not getting anywhere :loudly_crying_face:
    I would like to have the position location 0 as the 0 point (True South) on the motor and then find and save the other satellites on the other open slots (1,2,3, etc). I played with the positioner add-on and it looks like the basic framework is there, but I don't think that it works properly!?!?!
    Has anybody had success with it?

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nattar ()

• Ok, so this post has been out for 8 days with 127 views and 0 responses. I guess my assumption is correct that the module does not work as it should or somebody would have posted something !?!?

• Try to use USALS so you don't have to find every satellite on your own.
    You have to input your latitude and longitude and dreambox keep worrying rest.

• Done already. That's not the problem. the DB7025 does not power the line. this motor has an LED that goes green when there is power on the co-ax line. When I connect it to another receiver, it goes green and everyting is fine. I can move the dish east or west or use DISEqC or USLAS. With DB, the LED remains dead as there is no power on the line and none of the "go east" or "go west" buttons work.
    And yes, I have switched the configuration from rcvr A to rcvr B and toggled them between te available options.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nattar ()

• I have a similar problem. I am trying to drive a 24" actuator with a diseqc 1.2 compatible Vbox, but nothing happens. I can use the remote of the vbox to turn the dish and I can program the satellites into memory of the vbox without any problem. But when I try to setup the positions or turn the dish using the positioner add on nothing happens. I tried every possible configuration on the DB but could not move the dish.

• It has been 10 months since my previous post but I still can not use my vbox with DM7025s. In several forums it claims that if I program the sat positions to my vbox with an other receiver, then the dreambox should be able to move my dish. The only problem is, I do not have another receiver to setup my vbox. Is there a defect in my vbox or is it still not possible to setup sat positions with 7025s?