Make Image for DM8000 Error

• Hi,

I tried to make image for DM8000, but I got the error message as below picture. Please help how to fix it.

Regards,

3YDM

• you have to take a look at the logfiles of the package that failed to build.

This screenshot doesn't say anything about the error, only that a package could not get build. Take a look at the logfile of that package, there you should find more details why building this package failed.

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• you have to take a look at the logfiles of the package that failed to build.

This screenshot doesn't say anything about the error, only that a package could not get build. Take a look at the logfile of that package, there you should find more details why building this package failed.

you have to take a look at the logfiles of the package that failed to build.

Hi Homey,

Where can I get the logfile?

Regards,

3YDM

• Thanks to the board deleting my post when trying to submit it, here's a shorter version of it:

Add the following to perl-native_5.8.8.bb

Code
    do_configure_prepend() {
        sed "s!xlibpth='!xlibpth='/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu !" < Configure > Configure.new
        mv Configure.new Configure
        chmod 0755 Configure
    }

and try to build the package again.

That's a pretty stupid & ugly hack I just added to my tree after upgrading to Ubuntu 11.04.

Homescreen eurer Apple-Geräte noch nicht voll genug?

dreaMote: Fernbedienung für Dreamboxen
    Mobile WOL: Wake-on-LAN Client für iOS mit optionalem Widget
    My Home Remote: Fernkontrolle für Homematic CCU/CCU2 optimiert für mobile Benutzung

• Hi ritzMo,

I appreciate your helping. I will try it after I back home. I added your suggesttion in my perl-native_5.8.8.bb but it did not work for me. I got the same error message.

Regards,

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 3YDM ()

• Hi

Looks like curl is missing in your linux...
    If [ ! installed ]
    install it
    else
    return answer
    fi

• Hi stibbich,

Thank you for you help. I don't know where I can add your code. Please suggest me.

Regards,

3YDM

• Rofl - this was a little scripting joke :winking_face: (should be...)

Have a look, if curl is installed - a teammember of me had the same problem - he said he had to install curl and the problem was gone... (maybe an older version...)
    Don´t have checked this - I use an older version of kubuntu (9.04) - this distribution is working very well to compile images...
    There is no need to have always the newest things for "only" compile images - if I want to make an image I don´t want to fix things in a new linux-distribution...
    And I use only the 32bit-version of it, not 64-bit - the same reason as said before...