Enigma2 Sound issues with Greek HD channel

• Hi,

I am Roulitsas from LT-Team.

The last days there where some posts in the LT-Forums (Home of LT Image) from users using E2 HD Dreamboxes, that there are issues regarding the sound of the Discovery HD Showcase (Hotbird 13 East - TP 71 - 12130H, SR27500, FEC 3/4, DVB-S2, 8PSK) from Provider Nova Greece. Unfortunately in order to check out the problem you have to use a card from one of the slots or CI with CAM but, the only cards able to decode the Nova HD channels are paired with the Novabox (Pace) 831 original receiver. On the other hand it is possible to see that when tuning to the specific channel, there are no Audio subchannels available from the menu, as there are with other channels. Talking with the devs of our team, they informed me that there must be an issue with the PMT table transmitted for the specific channel, and i should report here. There was also some kind of the same issue in the past with the Novacinema HD and the Novasports HD channels, when they started transmitted those channels but it was fixed (if i recall right) with a Drivers update from DMM.

If you need any more information regarding the channels or perhaps a log or something, please ask me to provide one.

P.S.: Some users mentioned that using [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator], they have sound to that channel (older drivers i suppose).

Best Regards
    Roulitsas/LT-Team

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• Good morning to all.

Is there anyone from the Devs kind enough to provide a comment on this? How can this be fixed? Its has appeared in all the latest images. Only the old ones seems to work somehow.

Best Regards
    Roulitsas/LT-Team

• You should open a ticket at DMM.
    This is a "User-for-User" Forum and not a official "Support"-Forum.

DM900 SS, DM8000SSSS
    Kein Support per PN! Nutzt das Forum zum Fragen, dann haben auch andere etwas davon.