• Hi..im pretty new at this dream multimedia.i was wondering if i can order a dm500-hd from aliexpress.com...its pretty cheap over there ..i live in canada..so if i order a dm500-hd from hong kong and it comes to canada how do i go about hooking it up to my tv? what will i require and will i be able to pay monthly fees...my only concern is that of ordering from hong kong. once i solve this issue i will post more on how to hook up to my tv and if i will require a satellite. please drop me a line on this issue

• this is cheap crap, cause it's a clone. so you buy thomething without any support and if you have problems, what are you doing: you hang aroud here , whining around but you won't get any help. not from here and for sure, not from hongkong. they only want so sell, nothing else.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• Hi..im pretty new at this dream multimedia.i was wondering if i can order a dm500-hd from aliexpress.com...its pretty cheap over there ..i live in canada..so if i order a dm500-hd from hong kong and it comes to canada how do i go about hooking it up to my tv? what will i require and will i be able to pay monthly fees...my only concern is that of ordering from hong kong. once i solve this issue i will post more on how to hook up to my tv and if i will require a satellite. please drop me a line on this issue

Hello lonewlf82,as OoZoon says only clones come from Hong Kong, DMM products should be bought from authorized dealers.As far as using a Dreambox in Canada,a motorized dish is recommended as only true fta is legal here,and therefore that is all that can be discussed on this board.
    I would suggest that you make google your friend and do some reading.