Need your help for DreamBox

• Dear Experties :

Hope you are doing well .

I'm planing to purchase new DreamBox receiver and need your help for the following :

- Which better DreamBox 800 HD PVR or DreamBox 8000 ?

- If any of above the best , I have two options , Original one and the clone which one you suggest me to go for ? Ithink i'm going for clone one because the prices very much cheaper what do you think ?

- i saw many coming from chain is it all from one factory or there are many sources for it from china ? and what the best of Clone one any special signs for it ?

Regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

EXCUSE ME???
    We are THE original Dreambox board, this is the place of Dream Multimedia.
    NOBODY here will ever suggest to buy a clone, it's simply thievery.

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• Dear Mr.Moderator :

Thanks for informing me that you are the source , So you are the only one who can help me :

- What do you think 800 HD PVR or 8000 HD better ? and from where i can get the original one , We have no dealer for it in Saudi Arabia .

- Can you please let me know the prices for both and which made printed on the box and same receiver to be in safe side ?

- For the clone one , Can you please highlight some issue and deference's between clone and original and your recommendation for new users

Regards