Dreambox 8000 und AC3+ / DD+

• Hallo,

bekomme jetzt die französischen HD TNT-Programme über die Dachantenne rein, leider ohne Ton, da sie in komprimiertem AC3 senden. Ich habe mir die Spezifikationen des Broadcom Chips der 8K angesehen, da steht:

******** [*]Dual advanced audio processors supporting the following: AAC LC, AAC LC+SBR level 2, AAC+ level 2, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, MPEG I layers 1, 2, and 3 (MP3)

Am Chip dürfte es ja dann nicht liegen, dass dieses Format noch nicht unterstützt wird. Es gibt ja schon verschiedene Threads zu dem Thema, also gibt es noch andere Leute als mich für die diese Feature wichtig ist.

Falls jemand einen Workaround hat, immer her damit.

Gruesse

tigi

• Hallo,
    Habe mal einen älteren Thread aufgeweckt und hoffe das jemand von DMM sich dazu äussert. Im Elsass sind jetzt auch die HD Sender aktiviert, und es gibt sicher Leute im Grenzgebiet die dafür interesse haben. Also nicht nur für die paar französisched Kunden die es gewagt haben eine DM8000 zu kaufen. :winking_face:

be seeing you,
    Claude

DM920UHD Newnigma²

• Considering the lack of interest of DMM to solve their customer issues i'll definitively black-list this company for a further buying. Additionally i'll advice my relationship about it and to buy hardware with same level of functionalities from others manufacturers. It's really a shame to have a European company behaving like this, from a Chinese we would understand as we would have payed the third of the price.... A totally angry customer, without anymore hope.

• DMM ist sehr Service_Freundlich, er wird so hoch aufgehängt in diesen Unternehmen dass keine drann kommt, weder Kunde noch sie selber :grinning_squinting_face:

• Zitat

Additionally i'll advice my relationship about it and to buy hardware with same level of functionalities from others manufacturers

Good luck! I don't know many manufacturers who sell products without AC3+ Support and add stuff like this in a later simple software update. Remember that you bought a product without AC3+ Support. We might get it in the future, but you never know. If you really need that, you should buy a product with AC3+ Support!

My TV Company Philips also does not want to add AC3+ Support, I only have AC3. And my Denon AVR also missing AC3+ Support, no chance for update, both companies tell me to buy a new product which has AC3+ Support from the beginning. Same for my PS3 ... so ... shame on you Philips, Sony, Denon and DMM :pinch:

I also don't get it why those TV Stations use AC3+ Support. There are millions of satelite receivers, TV's or AVR's which don't support AC3+, why in the hell they force you to buy a new receiver now? Can't they offer AC3 / MPEG / AC3 Audio-Tracks, so everyone can use what he wants and what his devices support? I don't get it what's the point of that in only offering AC3+ AudioTracks any nothing else??? Stupid move!

Let me guess ... those TV Stations want to sell their own satelite receivers and make money with it?

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Homey ()

• No, here in France there are some DVB-T stations wich have HD and use AC3+ and nothing else (bandwidth on DVB-T). On satellite you have the sound choice on HD stations.
    The DM8000 has the advantage to have all-in-one, so I do not want to buy a simple DVB-T receiver withe AC3+ support (60€) as I have a complete solution.
    These HD channels are also sent in SD with sound, so it is only the lack of HD on an expensive receiver...
    When it is a question of money, maybe the option could be sold in any way ?

be seeing you,
    Claude

DM920UHD Newnigma²