• I had a phonecall from NDS yesterday and he wanted to meet me over a cup of coffe and discuss Dreambox
    and providers boxes and cardshare since it looked like I knew much about it. Well I have been part of
    the development of Enigma1 and Enigma2 but my part has been translations, he still wanted to meet me.

When I asked what he wanted to ask me he could not tell me and all my questions was answered with if
    you meet me I will tell you. The conversation ended with I declined a meeting and he should send a SMS
    with phonenumber if I should change my mind, I am still waiting fo that SMS which has not arrived in my
    phone.

Anyhow, Dreambox been a fun hobby for me but when a large multinational company like NDS phones you
    with that vague reason to meet and I felt phonecall harrassing and he had no wish to discuss over phone
    then I quit... I have taken descision to quit helping OpenSource project Enigma2, I will no longer develop
    the 2LANG and I have no future plan to be online on forums. I quit Dreambox, period.

This is my "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish" good bye,
    WeeGull

• [Blockierte Grafik: http://oscam.ump2002.net/board/images/carbon-grey-eng/goup.gif] [Blockierte Grafik: http://oscam.ump2002.net/board/images/carbon-grey-eng/asc2.gif
    Well, what can I say to you? Unfortunately, I must agree with your decision.
    What a pity to loose your contribution: we don't know each other personally, but I always admired your work: for 2LNG but particularly for translation stuff, as far as my efforts are going in the same direction with enigma2 italian translations.
    But, as you pinted out by yourself, when a big company like NDS "knoks" to your phone, with vague reasons to meet you, it's time to be at least a little worried.
    I'm really sorry to lose a valuable contributor as you are, but I understand your reasons.
    Thanks a lot for all your work, and come back whenever you want, mate!!! :thumbs_up:

Good by and good luck!

Spaeleus

DM 920UHD - DM Two - DM One - DM 7020HD-v2 - DM 7020HD