Errors on HD channels

• so when you will finally fix the picture errors on 1080i HD channels???

it took you more than 3 months to fix the infamous green light death making thousands of people returning their boxes for nothing...

it seems that your beta testing team is very bad....or there is no beta testing team and the beta testers of your boxes are ourselfs the buyers??

after a day or two and after switching through SD and HD channels errors are starting to appear on the picture of many 1080i HD channels......it does this no matter what image is on box because simply the bug is in the drivers...and it's only fixed with a restart

unless you are telling me that i paid 350 euros for an original box that simply can't run the 1080i channels for 24/365 stable

this is unacceptable :angry_face:

• are there more people having this problem?

I don't have those problems and I have 13HD Channels and watch them very often. Many of my friends watch HD too ... without any problems. Never heard about this problem until now ... so I have the feeling you are the only one with this problem !?!?!?

Oh ... and my box runs 24*7 ...

Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiß, aber nichts funktioniert.
    Praxis ist, wenn alles funktioniert aber niemand weiß warum.

• here are also no problems with the 24 HD channels i could receive - on all HD boxes i have, and for shure, i never shutdown my boxes.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter