WHAT EXTERNAL HARD DISK-NAS for dm800hd?

• I I'm new and I dont know english very wel so excuse me for error :smiling_face:

I want to buy a dm800hd (or dm800hd se but I think I must whait too time correct?) but I whant to write the filmor trasmision on sky Italia , hd or not HD on external hard disk/nas.

I have problem to program with epg (I use [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] also adapted for dtt usb) on external hard isk/nas? The registrtion are fluid or I have freez problem or block registration if the signal of sky have some problem (problem for the encription trasmission or other type of little trasmission block)? for example the registration crash after little block trasmition?

I can have the same function as the hard disk was internal on dm800 (or external usb or esata connection)?

What external hard disk/nas I can buy? (I want a 500gb or if possible 1TB or more hard disk capability) the price max was 100-150€.

I have a 500 Gb hard disk de 3,5" western digital wd500aakb IDE;I can use a box with 2 hard drive and use this rd disk and one more of different type (same capacity).

The max price for all is 100-1500€ max

Before I have a ipbox250pvr and I cant connect for example a hard isk nas such as western dgital 1tb (ipbox don't see it or if it see impossible to rec or ec with lot of freeze or block)

I try the dm800hd with internal 2,5" hard disk sata 750gb and it works fine also with dtt usb.

I whant to have the sme fluid possibility to rec or see the registration with only the dm800hd (samba Isuppose)

Please help me

Thx

p.s:I can write here the link of two hard disk /nas I see on internet site for have your help?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()