dream box 500hd boot problem

• i resived new dm500hd only withe green led and no thing trayed to flash it withe dream up 1.3.5
    but stuck and at loader sended waiting for iknowledg and no thing hapen
    itrayed form 6day now and no thing any solution is welcom
    :pouting_face:

• I
    have the same problem downloaded epg channel, turn the dream of back
    and not start green light green light only this is a big problem. Does
    any solution for this?

• Hi !

I have a same problem with my 500 hd. First time in april this year box just hang up and dont work anymore. I send this to DM in germany, its take 3 weeks. They make it workable with new software. OK. But DM works only 2 h after that. Now its green light flashing and thats it. I can flash it by dream up but after restart its same thing. networks card dont working/lighting and any picture on tv. I have try many times but still no result. Any solotions before i send this crap back to DM ?

• use the latest version of dreamup 1.3.6 and flash a new experimental image from dreamboxupdate.com with the new ssl79. this helps in most cases.

mfg

OoZooN

Support für OoZooN Images gibt es auf forum.oozoon.de , nicht hier!

Two Beer or not two Beer, thats the Question

Aktuelle Nachrichten rund um OoZooN-Images gibt es auf Twitter

• Help...
    Bought a brandnew DM500HD at redcoon.be...
    worked flawless for 1 day...the next day it stopped booting at the splash screen.

I have tried the load the new bootloader 84 and the latest image I could find here on the dreambox website...

flashed successfully, but always the same problem: freezes at splash screen.

I AM DESPERATE...

help would be very much welcome...

• there is not much help here...thank you all...

• audiotone / Draaa / miko611

Did you ever solved the problem?
    I have DM500HD that stuck at Boot: