Defekter Antenneneingang

• Hallo,

der Antenneneingang meiner DM 800 scheint defekt zu sein. Einige Frequenzbänder (DVB-C) sind ab und zu schlecht oder gar nicht zu empfangen, wackeln am Antenneneingang hat bislang immer geholfen - jetzt aber nicht mehr.

Um sicher zu gehen, habe ich nun das Antennenkabel mit einem anderen Kabel ausgetauscht - kein Erfolg - und dann auch die Antennendose gegen eine andere ausgetauscht.

An wen kann ich mich wegen Reparatur oder Umtausch wenden? Gekauft habe ich die Box Juni 2009 bei Redcoon.

• hi
    i have a 800hd sat version, i have had problems with tuning failed, so i bought a new tunerblock, when i changed it, the original one was a little loose in its slot, and the screw in the backplate that tightens it down were loose, so maybe you can try to take it out, put it back in, see that it is seated well in the slot, and get the screw in the back tightened ok.
    my problems with tuning failed is still there, i see that it is 2 transponders on 0.8 west, and they lay together in the frequencyband.
    no channels over, or under them fails, so it seems there is a problem somewhere with these 2 frequences, i have checked everything else, and dont have a switch, so it has to be a weakness with the box.
    have ordered a 8000hd now, since they dont have these problems.
    when i changed the tunerblock, and made sure it was seated good, and the screw in the back was thightened ok, the signalstrenght went up, so it seems to me that it is a thing you can try before sending it in for repair.
    just my little tip, if you dont mind using a screwdriver yourself.

alfi

• thanks for your help alfi. the screw in the backplane was ok, but i gave it a try and took it out and in again but it didn't helped.

but it is a good idea to change the tuner! although i still have warranty on my dm 800, i would like to buy a new tuner because i don't want to wait weeks for the repair with the warranty.

how did you changed the tuner? when i take out the screw i can not take out the tuner completely from the slot:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9009/dvbtuner.jpg]

and where can i order a new dvb-c tuner for the dm 800?

thanks

kashmir

• hi, you have to take of the backplate to get it all the way out, the backplate is hold in place by 3-4 screws in the back.
    i dont know what the closest place is for you, but normally all the dealers can deliver tunerblocks, just check and find one that has it in stock.

alfi