error compiling oe 1.6 image for 800hd

• hi guys

i have set up a ubuntu 9.10 64 to try to learn how to compile images for my 800hd.
    i have used the script from adenin to set up the toolchain, and that went good, i also upgraded the tar to the latest version, since i read on opendreambox.org that the version in ubuntu 9.10 had a problem.
    i have got the last makefile.
    when i try to make a image, i get an error in enigma2.bb.
    i have tried both the make, and the make_tomorrow, but both gives me a error.
    i have saved the output from the terminal, and attached it to this post.
    i would be greatful if any of you pros could help me out here.

alfi1966

• In enigma2.bb delete the patch "fix-dvdburn-pathes.patch", this patch is no more needed.

DM8000HD | DM7020HD | DM800HD | DM800HD | DM7020 | DM7000

• hi again
    i was wondering one more thing, to get the latest changes, is it just to go in the openembedded directory, and do a git pull? is that all i have to do?
    and to use the latest kernel, is it just to change the git to opis source?

alfi1966

• hi guys
    i have been trying to compile a image for my 800hd using obi`s repository, but get host unexpedidly hung up.
    im using
    git://git.opendreambox.org/git/obi/opendreambox.git in the makefile.
    what am i doing wrong?

alfi

• hi
    im still looking for a way to compile a image for 800hd with 2.6.30+ kernel.
    can anyone help me with this?
    i have done a git pull, but cant get the obi repository to connect, but i think the kernelsource comes with a pull from the normal rep. in the makefile, but i dont know if there is some setting i can do to make it compile with the 2.6.30+ kernel?

alfi

• hi
    i found the solution to this now, with the help of adenin, and obi.
    it compiled fine, but is ofcourse not working in flash yet, but runs fine on usb.

alfi