Network problem DB 7020

• Yesterday, everything worked fine using [Edit by Moderator: No Support for Images with Softcam-Support - Read the Bordrules]. Reinstalled it today, and it is no longer possible to connect to the internet. The box "dhcp" is checked. But I am getting as IP address: 10.0.0.79. Yesterday it showed 192.168.1.104, in the same range as my router. The dreambox is connected using a wireless Ethernet bridge. I did not change anything, just reinstalled *** image. Ever since, it is not possible to connect to the internet. A manual IP address does not work either. Before reinstalling, the network connection settings all were correct. Now I am getting 255.0.0.0 for the subnet mask, whereas it should be 255.255.255.0. Gateway is not correct either. It should say 192.168.1.1 but it gives me something completely different. All help is appreciated

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jenscz ()

• UPDATE: I forgot to mention that I inserted a blue Zetacam. Another user experienced the same problem as I did: no network when a CAM (Matrix) is inserted. So my guess is that CAM modules cause network problems when inserted in to the CI of the Dreambox

• Which kernel do you use?

The problems I have been experiencing with the combination of network & CI, were fixed in the r3 kernel (OE).