Cannot get acces to Flash-mode on my 7025+ rounning ***

• Anyone ..please help me out

For some reason I cannot any longer acces my DM7025+ ... in flash-mode.
    1) tried with the NULL-modem-serial.cable - with buttom-down pressed under box-restart ...
    Display shows #Dream
    MULITImedia
    192.168.0.159 ...(the correct lokal-IP)
    ** STOP **

...BUT ... Using the dream-up-programme it will NOT Flash !!!!
    (dream-up-programme tells that it's connecting) ...and I can put power on my BOX ...but even I start the dream-up-programme berfore/or after I've put the box in Flah.mode ........it willl 'connect' ....BUT I WILL NOT FLASH !!!!! (even the image is places in the same directory as the dream-up-programme ) ... and tried to install / and redownload several version's of the dream-up-programme many times.
    I even tried it on a different PC ... same thing happends .... PC/Dream-up connect to the BOX ... BUT IT WILL NOT FLASH

2) I tried to get acces to the box through the web-interface ... (ports forwarded on my Router ok ....and BOX even put in DMZ..that places *outside the router for direct acces*) ...and sometime I gets in ...sometimes NOT .... either way I CANNOT change anything in my box... but only read stuff in there.

So for the moment I cannot even edit the files in the box !!!

3) When I try to download directly FROM the box to it-self through the LAN-connection....(a new satelite XLM ...for instance) ..... IT WILL DOWNLAD .... but crash INSTANTLY ...during attempt to install !!!! ....screen-dump om my TV-screen tell's ....#something happend than should not have happend ....please contact .... and so on .....# .....

4) I cannot come in through FTP ... because password is corrupted ... have NEVER set or change it ....and in the setting it shows *none* .... tried to create a password .... and I tried to use *dreambox* as the old password, but regardless what ... it tells me that *OLD PASSWORD INCORRECT* !!!!!

Is there any other way .... TO reset or get a new image into the *GD* Dream-box

If You can give me a solution - free beers on me

Regards
    Type7

:face_with_tongue:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()