DM600S, tuning fails, no channels.

• I have just bought a spanking new Dreambox 600S and having major problems getting it to find channels. I´ve got a two dish setup, one for Sirius and one for Thor, a diseqc switch (AA and AB), and the box wont find any channels at all. Got an average 63% SNR, which strangely enough stays at that even after i unplug the antenna cable. I´ve tried everything, i guess. New cables, new diseqc (two actually), tested another power supply, nothing. Also plugged in the Dreambox antenna cable in an old satellite receiver i have, and on that one the channels are pouring in like a waterfall with an average SNR value of 85%. Can´t see anything of course, but the channels are there OK.

Also had a demonstration of Dreambox capacity when i first installed the dishes, the guy used a Dreambox 500+ and it worked like a charm, but not my box. I have come to the conclusion that the tuner must be faulty, does that sounds like a possibility? Luckily enough the tuner is replaceable, but i need to know how to get a new one in the first place, and second how to replace the old one for a new. Are there any manuals/documents online that describes this procedure? Sending it to Dreambox is really not an option at the moment.

Running the latest Enigma on the box.