Using one remote to control a DM7025+ and a DM800hd in the same location.

• I am sorry I can't write this in German, but that is really the reason for this post. I have read the thread to the best of my ability, but most of the German is beyond my understanding of the language. Appologies again.

I have worked out how to change the remote code on the DM7025+ and the DM800 to only respond to 0031 or 0032. However, I can only set the Dream button to one of these codes. The "TV" button will not accept 0032. Instead of blinking twice to show the code was accepted, it gives one long blink, which, I guess, means it failed.

The method used to update the dreambox is:
    echo lvl > /proc/stb/ir/rc/mask0
    where lvl is 0031 or 0032

I have also managed to change the remote for the "Dream" button to control 0032, but I cannot change the "TV" button to 0031.

Any help will be much appreciated. :question_mark:

• To remap a function key you first have to unlock the remote.
    To unlock the remote press (** means press key three seconds until remote blinks twice).
    [shift**] 9 8 2
    if the dream button will blink four times you have successfully unlocked the remote. To relock the remote repeat this sequence.

Now you can reprogram the device key.

[shift**] 9 9 2 [dream] [TV]
    this will assign SAT device to TV device button.

Now you can change the device code for your second SAT device. Press TV to preselect device.
    [shift**] 0 0 3 2

I have read out the remote control with my JP1.x interface and it showed up that device button TV is now of type SAT with code 0032 and device button DREAM with code 0031.

Note that my dream box dm800 is still reacting on both codes as on factory settings they react on all possible code sets.