Setup the Dreambox 800HD for beginning use USALS

• Hi all ,I have a Dreambox 800HD using with Stab motor,same problem with all the guys ,the motor cannot move maybe not setting properly the tuner,the motor have been install properly,I have TM 6900 HD connected with STAB motor,my Technomate can move the motor from 42 E to 30 W,but the Dreambox cannot move, what I need is : some guide how to set up from beginning like ( if is a possible can we have a shot screen every steps like photo) to install the stab motor all the settings like to be e spot on full settings ,(2)if the motor canoot be install or the tuner cannot tune properly don't mater to me ,I can muve with my technomate and get signal with loop out ,with out Stab motor,can any body have I guide for this configuration to wacht all the satellite, receives signal with loop out or can any body suggest to me to me please,I recon I finde the best forum about the dreambox settings,please let me know , Kind Regards Nick :smiling_face:

• Hi all ,I have a Dreambox 800HD using with Stab motor,same problem with all the guys ,the motor cannot move maybe not setting properly the tuner,the motor have been install properly,I have TM 6900 HD connected with STAB motor,my Technomate can move the motor from 42 E to 30 W,but the Dreambox cannot move, what I need is : some guide how to set up from beginning like ( if is a possible can we have a shot screen every steps like photo) to install the stab motor all the settings like to be e spot on full settings ,(2)if the motor cannot be install or the tuner cannot tune properly don't mater to me ,I can move with my technomate and get signal with loop out ,with out Stab motor,can any body have I guide for this configuration to watch all the satellite, receives signal with loop out or can any body suggest to me to me please,I recon I find the best forum about the dreambox settings,please let me know , Kind Regards Nick :smiling_face:

Hi all ,the problem sorted ,the motor wasn't geniue stab ,but sab technomate cannot muve ,what I did I conected on my friend house ,him have a [Blockierte Grafik: http://hisat.com/prodimages/thumbs/MOT_HH120.jpg.jpg]

HH120 DiSEqC 1.2 motor and everything perfect from 42 E to 30 W, so remember any member some time you have to check the motor some motor maybe cannot work with Dreambox,Kind Regards Nick :thumbs_up: