Posts by how

Hi Gutemine, thank you for your reply.

I had checked and could not find the latest log except 1 that is dated 3rd Aug 2019 in the harddisk. Moreover everything in root is new as I had to do a new flashed because it could be switch-on at all. I am afraid I will not be able to produce a log if this happen again because I do not know the way to log-in. I had tried to login from browser, Ftp, Samba, Dcc-e2, none is possible. Please advise on how to obtain a log if this happen again? Or any other thing that I should take note of? Best Regards

Hi Everyone, I have a Dm7020Hdv2 and the image is the original “dreambox-image-dm7020hdv2-20161019.nfi”. After it wakes up from a deep sleep by a regular 10 minutes timer recording, it hangs and the Led stop at a display showing the IP address, almost the same Led display as the procedure of flashing an image but without the “Stop” word. I did a check on that 10 minute recording and found it was good. So this means it only hangs after regular timer recording. I tried 3 times switching off and on the power supply but it still hang. The only plugins I have are as follows,

1.      Enhanced Media Center

2.      DFlash

3.      Samba

4.      Startup to standby- installed if it exist in the plugin server

5.      Skin- Yads-Hd

Please Help

Hi Everyone, I have a Dm7020Hdv2 when doing a full image backup with Dflash, it get an i/o error. Before it is working properly, I am not sure if it’s this problem, I had install Gemini 3 and Enhanced Movie Center and the installation is successful. Another fact is I have not been doing any image backup for quite some time. Please help

@Belp
    Thanks very much for the recommendation.
    @gutemine
    The first time was not a tuner but a Stb that is spoiled. If this happen to anyone, I am sure no one would goes back to the shop anymore. As advised I uses the original dreamOs which find tuner A is working but tuner B is not.
    @mimisiku
    Initially I was using OpenPli and other images but later try it on dreamOs and only then I realise it only works in original dreamOs.
    Thanks & Best Regards to All

Hi Everyone, my 2nd tuner purchase had arrived, but very disappointedly I am being cheated again, tuner B is spoil. This is my 3rdtime already.
    Could someone recommend me an honest seller for the hybrid dual Dvb-C/T2 tuner please?
    Thanks very much

Hi Gutemine & Everyone, confirm it only works in original image but very disappointedly, I am being cheated again, tuner B is spoil. This is my 3rd time already.
    Could someone recommend me an honest seller for the hybrid dual Dvb-C/T2 tuner please?
    Thanks very much

Hi Everyone, my second purchase of the dual Dvb-C / T2 tuner had just arrived. It is for my Dm7020Hdv2 and the image is OpenPLi. I tried many possibility in testing of the channel scanning but succeeded none.
    Is there any driver files or something I need to install?
    Please help!

Hi Everyone, as our local Tv transmission provider is changing from Dvb-C to Dvb-T2, I need to buy a new tuner (which cost around Eur$80 without shipping cost) because my previous one is only Dvb-C/T. I had bought this Dm7020Hdv2 in Luzern (Nov 2013) and still looks very new. My usage for Stb is simple, I do not use any CAM or Iptv, strictly only on daily timer recordings of minimum 2 channels and also plugins such as, Iptv player and Tsmedia.

I wish someone could please give me some advice in this matter as follows,

• Dm7020hdv2 last original image dated 19th Oct 2016, i think is with old drivers, I wonder will affect the operations of my daily timer recordings?
    • Will dm7020hdv2 seize to operate in future even If there is no hardware issue?
    • How would you find the hardware of dreambox, is it lasting?
    • Should I buy a new Stb or a new dual Dvb-C/T2 tuner for Dm7020Hdv2?
    • Any recommendation on Stb?
    • Any recommendation for an honest international seller (had been cheated twice)?

Please feel free to say anything and I will definitely not blame anyone for anything as all your suggestions are only helping me.

Thanks very much

Best Regards

Hi Everyone, on the bottom right of the picture I had attached earlier had a marking “A”, does this means it’s an early version?

As for the latest tuner model no: Si21692C that has a letter “C” behind means a marking “C” should be on the tuner and not “A”?
    Thanks in advance