Boot problem !! Flashing lights (red/green) on a DM600VPR + No CA found by 2nd stage loader + file too big!!

• Hi guys, i repost my message here, cause its seems a better place for

I'm new here, i spent all the night reading to find a solution for my dm600, its a new box, i've just tried to configure it and then ....

the leds are continiously flashing red green red green... when i launch DreamUp, it connects to the dm and then i get the error message "No CA found by 2nd stage loader, please contact support at dream-multimedia!"
    and when i try to enforce the flash (using enforcer) i get the so common message "file too big!" whathever image i try to install on the dm (******, enigma or even the original image from dream-multimedia)

how can i return to factory default situation ?
    it seems that i cant use flashwizard (the dm doesnt boot, so she's no ip..)

please help me finding how to get a workin box, thank you.

ps: i tried several version of dreamup, flashwizard, and downloaded all images i could find hoping to find a small one..

• the error is actually saying that the loader cann't detect a security chip - do a prayer and open the box and check if you have one (should be glued to a small SIM card reader).

If not or unglued - maybe you were sold a clone - then open a ticket at DMM to verify this (should be possible based on ther serial number and MAC adress)

If everything looks OK, try pressing the CA chip softly into the reader - maybe it just went lose.

If this doesn't help follow the adivce and also open a ticket at DMM - they should be able to provide you with support or offer a warranty repair

BTW Flashwizzarrd doesn't support the DM600 and is therefore totaly useless in this situation, if the loader needs repair only the latest DreamUP is a valid solution. But as long the loader cann't detect a security chip it will not continue booting !

Ciao
    gutemine