problems with skin Kerni-HD1_picon

• Hello,

Kerni-HD1_picon is the best skin but has a few problems:

/DVDplayer:
    -when i play a DVD movie from my harddrive on my dm800 everything works perfect with all the skins accept with skin Kerni-HD1_picon. When i play a dvd without subs my dvd runs smooth and with no problems, but when i run the same dvd with dutch subs i get a delay in the subs of opprox. 0.5 seconds. this is not even the biggest problem but the video shocks/trembles (don't know what the exact word is) not all the times but everytime when subs are displayed.

/webinterface/interfaces:
    -I cannot open plugin /webinterface/interfaces, when i do this i get the green screen. When i install another skin this all works fine.

i've been told that on this board the manufacturer of this skin can be found, is this the case?

I really love the skin and would rather not install another due to the problems.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi m8,

Your description with Subtitles on DVD's is NOT a Skin problem. It is a problem with the DVD Player it self.
    see my post here (sorry it's in german & in the vip forum of DM8000), but you are not alone with it.

Please post here the IFO file(s) of your DVD and Title to reporduce the Problem.

DM8000 HD, (sata) HDD + (sata) SSD - DeLOCK + (usb) Stick, OoZooN OE2.0 (flash)
    QNAP TS-209 Pro, TS-409U, TS-219P
    40'' LCD Toshiba 40ZF355D
    AV : Logitech Z-5500 Digital

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SiennaRoot ()

• Hello SiennaRoot,

Thanks for your reply!

the link you sent me does not work, it says±

Der Zutritt zu dieser Seite ist Ihnen leider verwehrt. Sie besitzen nicht die notwendigen Zugriffsrechte, um diese Seite aufrufen zu können.

So what you are saying it is a problem within the plugin DVD player! is there a way to solve it then or do i have to choose another skin to solve thes problem?

I will sent the ifo file as attachment but actually i have this problem with all dvd movies when playing subs!

If there are no subs in the dvd player i don't have any problem at all playing dvd movies.

What about the other point about opening the webinterfaces, is this also a known problem?

thanks in advance for your reply......

VIDEO_TS.zip

• Your Problem with Subtitels on DVD Player is exactly that what I reported in the dm8000-vip forum.
    It is not a Skin problem ! Still a Problem in DVD Player ...

I've no crash in the webinterface setting dialog.
    I've OoZooN with actual updates 03.03.2009.
    Please update your Image & Skin.

so far I remember modify in the skin.xml the word "adress" into "address" in the skin part of WebIF, then no crash occurs ...

What is the Title of the DVD ?

• Siennaroot,

the title of the movie is Bangkok Dangerous.

I run PLI-JADE2 with it's latest update.......

i don't know how to change the code of the skin and it goes just a little to far for me, can the maker of the skin fix this problem so that everyone benefits of it?

What about the dvd player, if it is a dvd player problem, why isn't this problem solved by the maker of the plugin?

is ther another dvd player to install or is this just the way it is?

tahnks in advance.....

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kerni ()

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kerni ()

• kerni,

thanks for your reply, but what about the dvd player plugin?

I told you, that is a bug in SubTitle play out of the DVD Player.

• Siennaroot,

thanks for your information but can it be solved in the near future or has it already been solved with the new updates or is this problem something that can't be solved?

thanks for all your replies.

• hello,

i discovered that this problem does not only occur with this skin but with all HD skins. The DVD player and webinterface problems occur not only with kerni_HD.

is there a way to solve the following problem then?
    /webinterface/interfaces:
    -I cannot open plugin /webinterface/interfaces, when i do this i get the green screen. When i install another skin this all works fine.

thanks in advance....

• Please download the aktual version from Kerni HD-Skin from the experimental feed :winking_face:

Or an Online Update of your Image, if it's not a Release Version ...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SiennaRoot ()