"No Data On Transponder" message for all channels on DM8000

• Hi Guys!

I just picked up my DM8000 yesterday (my first Dreambox ever by the way). Yesterday I started it up and made a channel search (I'm using Canal Digital, with a valid subscription and a working CAM). Unfortunately, I was unable to find all channels that should be there but at least I were able to watch the channels that were found, including the encrypted channels so the CAM and the subscription card should work fine.

After some internet browsing I found some information about why I did not find all channels and also some changes that should fix the problem. I logged onto the DM and added a couple of satellite definitions in satellites.xml and added a config line in modules.conf. I re-booted the DM, switched satellite definition and made another channel search. YES! Now the DM found all the channels and I thought everything would be fine. However, this is not the case. All channels were found, I can see EPG info from all channels and I have a strong signal. Despite all this I can not get any video or sound on a single channel. For every channel I get the message "No Data On Transponder! - Timeout reading PAT". :pouting_face:

If it matters the channels are from satellite Thor 3 & 5 (0.8W), Provider = Telenor.

Does anyone have any idea of what the problem is and what to do about it?
    :confused_face: