HELP!!!!! Service could not be found

• Hello everyone I hope someone can help.

I have a DM7020si with 160gb hdd installed which I have owned for six months but have never been able get a Channel. The problem seems to be that there is no voltage being supplied to the LNB.

I have networked the box through a router, upgraded the image to [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator], downloaded and installed channel list. Plus I have read all the how to and other posts. I have checked the dish setup. I have an external sat finder that uses the voltage to the LNB for its power but when connected between the LNB and my DM7020 the sat finder is dead. If I connect the same LNB lead through the sat finder to my old Echostar receiver the sat finder comes to life showing a strong signal.

has anyone any suggestions of how to get this box working.

any help would make my Christmas.

Thanks in advance

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• Is there not anyone who can help with this problem. I have searched the forums on this and other sites. Lots of post on tuner problems but no answers to any of the questions. Come on DM give us some answers. why have such an expensive box and then use what seems to be a very poor tuner. After all the tuner is the most important part of the box. It will not matter how fantastic the software side is if it can not get a signal.

one very disappointed dreamer