500s schaltet nicht zwischen lnbs

• Hallo Dream-fans,

Mein deutsch ist nicht so gut, das ich es schreiben kann. Lesen wird woll gelingen. Also ich schreibe weiter auf englisch:

After a lot of experimenting with my Dreambox 500s, i finally come to this forum with my problem. I don't know what to do anymore. I hope someone can help me out.

My box was 2 1/2 years old when in april of this year it did not switch to a different lnb anymore.
    Sometimes I had to wait for 15 minutes and then suddenly I seemed to have a connection. When I switched after that to a different lnb, I had to wait again for a couple of minutes, sometimes half an hour. In september it would not change at all to a different lnb.
    This happens also when I switch back from file mode to tv mode.
    We installed a brand new dish with four brand new lnbs (for Hotbird, Astra 1, 2 and 3) and a brand new DISEqC (we tried a few!) , new cables, but it did not give us the wanted result.
    I connected a 500s from a friend and it worked fine!, like a 500s+ and a 7025, which I could try from a neighbour.
    I opened the receiver to find out if it was a forged one. It is not a so called clone.
    The power supply is alright. I tried a 12 V , 2 A and 3 A as well! But still no result!

I hope that someone can recognize something from my story and that it rings a bell. Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

Thank you very much for helping me.

julora