harddisk in dm800_hd

• hi to all,i just by dreambox 800_hd.now i wont to insert hdd inside my box,but i nead help what tipe and company name is best harddisk to operate whid dreambox,thx.

enigma2 goes to future

• In other fora i've read, they've concluded that there is no specific type of harddisk that works better with the db800. They all seem to work fine (with an exception here and there)

Speaking personally; some db800's seem to have heat problems. Installing a hd internally will reduce the airflow. Therefore i've chosen to use the e-sata connection. Works allso quite good.

• hi,thx.im inser my hdd inside the box and works wery good.i dont anderstand what temperature problem this box have?my box is frome 8618.............. and it is wery cool whid hdd insade the box.i use only original nfi in my dreambox and nothing else no pirate nfi or other suspicious plugins frome so cold delevpoers,and i never have any problem on my dreambox hd800 uptime 5 days on hd channels whid recording on timer.for good work of satelite resiver you have to have properly install others sistem like good lnb(not chinise,frome checkout company) good colaxial cable(olso not chinese,frome checkout company) for good transmision off hd chanels frome lnb to the resiver.all this properties are afecting on proper work,and that is why i ask for the checkout company off harddisk.

enigma2 goes to future

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von melic ()