Unable to configure Intelsat 7/10 C-Band

• I recently bought Dreambox 7025 and trying to configure the dishes. I am not able to configure Intelsat 7/10 (C-Band) on my Dreambox 7025.

I am using Enigma 2

Let me tell you my configuration in detail before:

I have following dishes:

1. Badr 26.0E (Universal LNB)
    2. Intelsat 7/10 68.5E (2 C-Band LNB: 1 for Horizontal & 1 for Vertical)
    3. Hotbird 13.0E (Universal LNB)
    4. Nilesat 101 7.0W (Universal-LNB)

in following setup:

Code
    1.  Badr 26.0E (Universal LNB) -------------------------------------------------------------------> DiSEqC Input 1 +---------------+
                                                                                                                       |               |
    2a. Intelsat 7/10 68.5E (Horizontal C-Band LNB) ---> LNB Input 1 +-----------+                                     |               |
                                                                     | X Switch* | Compined Output ---> DiSEqC Input 2 |               |
    2b. Intelsat 7/10 68.5E (Vertical C-Band LNB) -----> LNB Input 2 +-----------+                                     | DiSEqC Switch | --> Output to Dreambox 7025
                                                                                                                       |               |
    3.  Hotbird 13.0E (Universal LNB) ----------------------------------------------------------------> DiSEqC Input 3 |               |
                                                                                                                       |               |
    4.  Nilesat 101 7.0W (Universal-LNB) -------------------------------------------------------------> DiSEqC Input 4 +---------------+

* - X Switch is some switch used for combining Horizontal and Vertical LNB signals.

The thing is, I have the remaining dishes setup in my DB7025 but only have problems with Intelsat 7/10.

I have tried setting Intelsat 7/10 to C-Band in the LNB Settings and also tried User Defined and manually entering 5150 for Low and High. Moreover, I have tried the User Defined and entering 9750 Low and 10600 for High and conversion setting for following Frequency and in following calculation:

From http://www.satcodx3.com/0686/eng/
    HUM TV: 3.774 GHz Horizontal 3300 Symbol Rate

5150 - 3774 = 1376
    1376 + 9750 = 11126

Then entering the Fake HUM TV Frequency: 11.126 GHz Horizontal 3300 Symbol Rate, still does not pick any channel.

All of the above mentioned methods do not work.

However, if I connect my old receiver I am able to tune and watch channels for Intelsat 7/10. So, the X Switch in the diagram above does not have any problem.

Let me know if I am missing something here or what else I can try.

Thanks in advance.

Hashaam

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hashaam83 ()

• Ummm, 68.5 ( huh ) , 26.0, 13.0 on the East, OK that passed, but how the hell You got 7.0W??? You have dishes for each satellite or rotor settings?
    7.0W ( Nilesat 101 ) have lot's of elevations-depend of place You live.
    Please, use .: THIS :. link to check Your position.
    Cheers

JET/Jtvos/Jtv Team

CLi Team Images Design