burned out capacitor

• i was wondering if anyone has the schematics for a dm 500s. i burned out a capacitor and need to know which part to use to replace it. on the circuit board it says its c422, and on the part itself it says 33 on top and 22u underneath the 33, but does not have a serial or part number to use as a reference for replacement. any help would be much appreicated. thank you.

• I don't know the DM500 -- but is there any reason for thinking that C422 isn't simply a 22 microfarad 33V electrolytic? Anyway, how did you burn it out? And can you be sure that you haven't damaged other components too? If you're not absolutely clear about what you're doing, it would be safer to leave well alone.

• thank you for the response, but i wrote db and it is actually 33uf and 20v. i did some research and found out when reading capacitor caps the top number is in microfarads (uf) and the bottom is the voltage, and the letter following the bottom number is the product code of what month and year the capacitor was made. i cant be absolutly sure i didnt damage any other parts until i replace it hopefully tomorrow. i burned it out with the wrong power supply, i used a 24v instead of the 12v required.