dreambox 500s & dreamup won't communicate!

• the wrong image was loaded and now i cant communicate at all with dreamup universal!! when box is connected to tv all i see is a bottle spining on the screen!!
    image loaded Neutrino DaVodka XMAS

any ideas on how to get it to communicate with dreamup?
    i try null cable ,straight,cad5 and nothing dreamup cant see the box!! any ideas?/
    thanks in advance for any help given!!

• When using dreamup, make sure the dreambox is powered OFF.

Connect Null modem cable to dreambox and PC. A standard serial rs232 cable will not work, must be null modem.

Load dreamup on PC and click 'Connect'.

Plug in dreambox.

Bootloader will be uploaded to dreambox.

Click 'flash' and select the image you want to flash.

Select 'Yes' to flash erase.

If the image you are using is a backup image, i.e. contains services and bouquets, then select 'no' to flash erase.

Wait 10 mins approx. and it will say done.

Close down dreamup.

Power off dreambox and wait 30seconds.

Power on dreambox.

• i i'll ready try all of that but as i stayted box and dreamup wont communicate at all
    network cancelled
    direct connection on
    i turned on dreamup then i plug the box all of this steps was done the only thing left is to try using hyper terminal to see if i can bring it back!
    so no ips are needed and shoulkd be able to conect just using the null cable but i got no response at all dreamup wont even detect it!!
    am not a rookie i know all the steps to get it to communicate and to set it up but right now am at a dead end!!!

all i see on tv is the rolling scree like it does when is a new box but this one has a vodka bottle in the center and the screen rolling, the bottle is from the image that was installed neutrino xmas somethig, unless there is a way to make this image stop rolling i may be able to set communication between dcc and receiver or flash wizard but as long as i get no access to any of this i cant do anything!!

any othere idea???

thanks for replying!!

• for my DM800HD, i still not solve it yet although i strictly follow the steps given.. i don't know why.. it is still "connection prepared. now switch on your dreambox". If i switch off my dreambox, i will lost the COM2 or any COM that is plan to be use for flashing. I use the Null Modem Cable that connected to USB to Serial Adapter to my notebook. However, without the adapter, it did not detect or use any COM. If I use null modem cable DB9 female to USB (notebook), then it detected as "Unknown USB device" and asking for driver which cannot be found anywhere in the forum or websites.

Any better solutions for "CA NOT FOUND" problem?

Please help...