Dm8000

• looool

Now even one off Dream multimedias Danish Deales "Video & Data-Gruppen" Say that the the Project DM8000 is droppet, what is your answer to That OLOVE. and IFF it's not .I thinnk it times to get some faqs on the table from your site instead of just closing the threads.

Why did we have to wait and wait without any information from the leagel way "Dream multimedia" (status on the BOX)..

PS: even if you don't think so, i waiting too for that box but i wil not wait forever

Jimse

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jimse ()

• so why you still waiting ??

dream has learned over the past years. the box is there when it is finished. no releasedates ...

i don'T know why you all complain, dream has never made public a release date, so they don't have to explain why the box is not out already.

bye bye go out and buy another toy :grinning_squinting_face:

• Offizieller Beitrag

My answer is the same, the DM8000 is not cancelled.
    I think my sources may be more accurate than yours :smiling_face:

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Olove
    I think I may confirm that it will be released within the next 1000 years, yes.

:grinning_squinting_face:

Olove

i bet you dont even know the exact release date..

• I know it, but I won't tell. They promised me a free unit, if I keep my mouth shut.

Seriously, let's all nominate "When's the DM8000 out?" for the question of year ... no ... of the decade. Some seem to believe they'll pull the release date by asking often enough. Ha!

Mamba

• i wil waitte for the db 8080 i dont believe the 8000 is coming anymore and if it comes it wil be a box whit old hardware it was desigh in 2005 and whe are now almost in 2008 is already a old box like you buy a pentium 4 computer now

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von youngblood ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Again, you are sliding down to useless speculation.

-closed-

Olove

Grüße,
    Olove

"All we need to do ... is keep talking (Stephen Hawking)"

Ich leiste KEINEN Support per PN/E-Mail, derartige Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.
    I won't give support via PN/E-Mail and I won't answer such messages.