Dreambox bouquete

• hi .there its my first attempt at writing on the board and please excuse any mistakes so here goes
    1) i have a dreambox700s .
    2) It has gemini 4.0 image.
    3) and set up for eurporean sat setup.
    What i want to do is make my own bouquete of satillite programmes and in thier own category and not use someone elses dreambox settings programme . Ihave a dreamboxedit programme but am not sure how to use it. So if there is someone out there who can explain step by step on how to set it up and how to create bouquetes and edit them by using this programme would be greatly appreciated and many thanks for any help in advance

• Download Channel list from internet for your sat configuration. Open in DreamboxEdit , change positions of channels (for your taste) and send to your box , or search channels in your box and trensfer those channels into your box by Dreambox Edit then change positions or watever you want. After that send it to your box. Cheers

" Dre@mBox & Techno 4eve® "

• Hi, zbigzbig first thanks for the reply but you missed the point i
    am making i want to do it step by step by using toolbar and i can download the list from reciever and see the list in three different places but want to edit it is the bit i don't understand and need guidance stepby step and how to move them etc.