need halp frome delevopers dm7025

• best rigards to all i nead help for my dreambox7025ss,i have a bead sectors and can delevopers healp me how to clean bad sectors or fix mu problems,my dreambox7025ss have 1.bead sector and mu box is booting wery slow byt working normal in my flash im ysing only but only original nfi,no pirats nfi whos flashen in my box,please help me or telme some good servis for my dreambox7025ss.

enigma2 goes to future

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von melic ()

• Hi,

Maybe i can help. If your image is alright you need to find a linux guy who is able to run a checkdisk with your harddisk. Maybe it´s better to save the movies b 4 this task. If that fails you need either a re-format of your drive or a new drive

Tron911

thank god for --> ANTI_SCROLL_BAR and f*ck all TV_Stations who use that S*IT

• What are you tocking,please in englis,a dont know german.Sory and thanks.P.S.I have a freand in mannham sity,thas in this city have a servis for my dreambox,and i nead adres big thanks.

enigma2 goes to future

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von melic ()

• Well,
    you should post to the english hardware section here in the board. Btw, my post was adressed to tron, who misunderstoood your problem, unfortunately i can not help you with your problem.

best regards
    Stephan