• hi guys,
    i am new to this site, my dm7025 crushes and automatically reboots its-self whenever i press the manual scan.

any help.

thanks

Jaykey

• Hi,am have the same problems whid mu dm7025,and am put 2or3 therd on this bord whid problems,i even try whid recovering bead sectors,but reel problem is power suply in the box.mu advice is to emidietli retrn dreambox in store where you buy.or replace the power suply.ol problems of dreambox 7025 is power suply,hope in the dm8000 is going to be difrent.

enigma2 goes to future

• melic

Vielen Danke für den hilfen.

If its such a problem why are dreambox not doing a recall then as its not fit for pupose ? A machine of this caliber should be able to move a motor.

Can I ask how many others on this board have the same problem before I call Dreambox as mine is quite new ?

• I the reel world the sud recol this box and replace the power suply,in menu others satforums evrebody ho haeve dm7025 Produkt date 2005 there have this problem and i mean evrebodu.this tretman from dream multimedie is not good meny now byaing katrein boxis whid linux.

enigma2 goes to future

• Well I had the same problem and I solved it with software update. The original DreamBox soft doesn't fix it so I'm using software from other groups and it scans fine