Breakups in recordings

• Box type: DM-500C
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): Umm... 1?
    Firmware version: 1.09

I've set up a mount on my PC, a movie directory and all that. Recording works - mostly. Sometimes I get a dialog box on the TV which says that it cannot write to the disk (which is weird because it does).

When I started using the 500c everything was ok, but now it records pretty bad. There are breakups in the picture almost every couple of seconds and anything I record is pretty much unwatchable.

Another forum suggested changing the mount extra to "nolock,rsize=4096,wsize=4096,directio" but it has not had any effect.

My box is connected to my network via a 5 meter cable to a small cheap 5-port switch.

-

There is one thing I would like in the web interface as well: To set timers on EPG data. For example, maybe I want to record every time Beavis And Butt-Head is on, but it's on different times every day. Then I would set a timer for all events with "Beavis" in the EPG data, and it will automatically record all those programs.
    It would also be nice to be able to set priorities for timers. If I want to record a movie which happens to be at the same time as Beavis. I put lower priority on the Beavis automation, and then the box will choose to record the movie instead.

I appreciate any help, thank you!

• About a week ago I flashed the box clean and put 1.09 in it again. From then all my recordings have worked fine, and the EPG went back to normal. But about three days later the EPG was back to showing 2 programs again. Does anyone have any idea at all?

• Oh well, I guess the only english support you can get here is "you're question is wrong" or "you haven't written your model number".
    You know, outside of Germany, nobody speaks German. You understand that, don't you?