• In the earlier DM models you could save the userbouquets/services/satellites files from one image, add them to another image on the same box and reboot. Then there was no need to search for channels/services ...

After I got the new image into the 7025, I replaced lamedb (and other bouquet files) from an earlier 7025 image. But after a reboot the file was once again the original (almost) emty one.
    I also tried editing the lamedb file after it was filled up after an automatic search. But the small change I did was removed after the box was rebooted.

So..., in enigma2 there seems to be now way to replace/edit the lamdb file, is this true ?

• What do you mean with 'rebooted'??

After you've loaded your old lamedb you just switch the Box off with the power-switch at the Back of the Box.

It's working here with a 7025 as good as with a 7000.

cu

floh

• Zitat

Originally posted by floh
    What do you mean with 'rebooted'??

After you've loaded your old lamedb you just switch the Box off with the power-switch at the Back of the Box.

It's working here with a 7025 as good as with a 7000.

I mean restart from the menu.
    So I should just switch it off at the back and it works ?

I'll try.

Thanks m8.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MMMMMM ()

• First abort enigma2 by using e.g. "init 4", then copy your changes. After that, reboot the box by typing "reboot" or just restart enigma2 by typing "init 3".

• Zitat

Originally posted by DieMade
    First abort enigma2 by using e.g. "init 4", then copy your changes. After that, reboot the box by typing "reboot" or just restart enigma2 by typing "init 3".

OK, thanks m8