help with where things go

• finally i bought a dreambox!!! a 7025s first i tried to get the maunual and nothing downloaded... i finally got one via the board...thanks
    but now i have a couple of noob questions ...1. how do i transfer the files to my HD... i have the box up and running and i flashed the firmware. now i want to keep things on the HD like the vars file etc as i am sure there isnt much space for everything.

2. can someone tell me which files go where as its a bit confusing reading the boards as it seems that other dreamboxes file them differently.
    where do my softcams go? etc etc. is there a resource for the 7025s for these?

3. i tried to telnet in but i did an ipconfig/all and i get some weird numbers and letters. not trying to apeear the total dummy ... i was able to ftp into the box and transfer files there but i have read about changing attributes etc ...can someone explain or steer me to a resources

please...please please i really want to see the machine work and see what it can do...so any guidance would be really helpful

• Hello,

Don`t try to put to much on your Hdd.
    Because it go`s to ST-BY after a while.
    Use a MEMORY-CARD for EPG storage !
    [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
    To ftp the box :username of the box is : ROOT
    pasword: DREAMBOX
    And ofcourse the correct ip nr.