Cannot use DreamUp via serial port

• I had a problem flashing a new image so I tried to recover by using DreamUp over a null modem serial cable. It clicked "connect" and powered my DM500. DreamUp successfully uploaded the flash-loader. DreamUp now displays:

"upload completed, waiting for acknowledge..."

It just sits there. What am I doing wrong???

• I was trying different images. Using FlashWizard Pro I then flashed [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator]. I next wanted to try [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator] so I download the latest image from their website and tried to flash this. It got hung at 85% during verifying the flash write. After about 45 minutes I gave up a re-powered my DM500, and of course I would not boot up. That's when I got a serial cable and tried to download [Moderator] Image is in violation of the Boardrules [/Moderator].

I think I have the latest version of DreamUp but will check your link just in case.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()

• After waiting a few hours and trying again I got further. Now if I try to flash a new image with DreamUp I returns the following:

"ERROR resetting lock-bits!!"

This also happens if I try to erase the flash as well. Any ideas???