Boot #35 Problem - DM7020 cannot boot

• Hi,
    my DM7020s cannot boot. It start and immediately there is a DREAM MULTIMEDIA, and then a Boot #35 (20050921) and a dhcp on top.

Can you please advise what to do. I tried using DreamUp and flashed a new image, but the problem still exists.

Please advise.

Thanks.

• I have the exactly the same problem with my DM7025. I tried with different image including the official firmware but no luck. Anyone can help? Thank you

Best regards
    Eric

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kengvun ()

• hy

sory for my bad english try >
    1 -after flash remove serial cable e restart db
    2-complex--open hiperterminal -new conection DREAM -conect using COM1,port setings-bits per second-115200,databits-8,party-NONE,stopbits-1,flowcontrol-xon/xoff--OK
    restart dreambox -clic S,DISABILE NEWTORK

enjoy

• Hallo raket70

Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit der Fehlermeldung

Kannst du mir die einzelnen Schritte die nötig sind einzelnd beschreiben.
    Bin ein absoluter Neuling und habe mir warscheinlich mein Flash oder wie man das nennt wohl " zerschossen ".

Icch weiß nicht weiter und du oder auch andere können mich retten damit ich wieder spaß an der Box finde :smiling_face:

Das Hyperterminal habe ich bei XP gefunden und so eingestellt wie du beschrieben hast.

Gruß
    CGNer

• Racke70,
    I connect using hyperterminal and I get the following

Dreambox DM7020
    FIRST STAGE 1.3 {2345}
    2ND STAGE OK, BUILD p28 (20050221)

0.000 - fp init
    0.042 ca init
    0.106 load config
    dCA: not existent, loading defaults
    0.401 - config loaded

* press [S] to enter setup
    no CF card detected!
    - total memory size 96 MB (64 MB in first bank)
    dected jffs2 blocksize: 16 kb

However, I cannot type anything in hyperterminal.. Any IDEAS?

• Hi,
    I managed to use the DREAMBOX Advance Setup Utility through Hyperterminal.

You need to press Backspace as soon as the first letters apper AND use a terminal like ANSI.

The Dbox now boots BUT it appears that the Ethernet is not working.... Any ideas?

• I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM OR WORSE MY DREAM WILL NOT START WHEN ON BUTTN PRESSED THE LIGHT WILL COME ON BUT WILL NOT START ANY HELP
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

• I have the same problem. The dm starts at only with the dvb elite photo gives the error #35 and then stops
    Serial flashing not working.
    Ethernet not working.
    I tried with hyperterminal ita says connected but i do not see the advanced menu of the dm.
    Any idea if i can flash with CF?

What to do please?