Different language for the OSD and EPG?

• Please provide some information about the hard- and software used.

Box type: 7035
    GUI (enigma1/enigma2): enigma2
    Firmware version:

your question
    Is it possible to separate those two language choices? I hate using Norwegian language on a "computer" screen, but if I choose English as my OSD language, my EPG info is in Finnish..

So I would like to choose English as my OSD language and Norwegian as my EPG language, isn't this possible?
    (It is the single most annoying thing about Dreambox!)

Regards,

BTJ

Someone wrote:
    "I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
    To which someone replied:
    "It's even worse than that; play it forwards and it installs Windows"

• Zitat

Original von bjorntj
    Is it possible to separate those two language choices? I hate using Norwegian language on a "computer" screen, but if I choose English as my OSD language, my EPG info is in Finnish..

So I would like to choose English as my OSD language and Norwegian as my EPG language, isn't this possible?

If you configure your box for Norwegian, but remove the Norwegian locale files from disk, you should be fine.

• Zitat

Originally posted by pepijn

If you configure your box for Norwegian, but remove the Norwegian locale files from disk, you should be fine.

No, I can't remove it but I can make the Norwegian locale point to the english locale... :smiling_face:

BTJ

Someone wrote:
    "I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
    To which someone replied:
    "It's even worse than that; play it forwards and it installs Windows"