Compiling demo plugin with openembedded

• Hi everyone,

Following up the instructions in h**p://developer.elitedvb.net/listprojects.php?curr_dir=81 I was able to compile my image for DM7020 successfully on my first attempt :), Now I'm trying to compile the demo plugin and I'm getting error while running the ../../configure from within the demo directory, and this what I got:

[SIZE=7]checking for curl-config... /usr/bin/curl-config
    checking for freetype-config... /usr/bin/freetype-config
    checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
    checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
    checking for PNG... yes
    checking for SIGC... yes
    checking for TUXBOX... configure: error: Package requirements (tuxbox) were not met:

No package 'tuxbox' found

Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
    installed software in a non-standard prefix.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables TUXBOX_CFLAGS
    and TUXBOX_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
    See the pkg-config man page for more details.
    [/SIZE]

This is how I set the $PKG_CONFIG_PATH env. variable
    export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${OE_BUILDDIR}/tmp/staging/powerpc-linux/share/pkgconfig

Checking that path I found missing tuxbox.pc, is that what cause the issue or I'm missing something else,

Plz need your help,

• Guys, am I in the wrong forum, if yes, can someone point me to the right one!

I was adviced by the openembedded team to create an OE development shell environment in order to compile any plugin, this is what I did:

In the /build directory:
    # . env.source

# . tmp/deploy/addons/powerpc-linux-opendreambox-dm7020-devshell

Then I went to the direcotry /sources/cvs/tuxbox-plugins/apps/tuxbox/plugins:
    # oe_runconf

I did that and still getting the same issue, it alwayes complain about missing tuxbox package (tuxbox.pc) how to get this package!?

• I was really surprised :confused_face: :confused_face: :confused_face: how come no one had answer my little question. :angry_face:

Anyway :P, after a lot of trial & error I was able to compile the demo plugin and install it on my DM7020 on [Moderator] Fremdimage, verstößt gegen die Boardregeln [/Moderator] image.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von floh ()